- ALL of my American Literature Escape Rooms, bundled together to save you money & help you engage & challenge your students!"The Crucible" Escape Room: Engaging Post-Reading Literary AnalysisRevolutionary War Rhetorical Analysis Escape Room: Persuasion & RhetoricTranscendentalism Escape R$35.50$30.50Save $5.00
- Engage and challenge your students during Arthur Miller's drama "The Crucible" with this huge bundle of resources designed with student engagement and critical thinking in mind.You will not find dry packets of study guide questions or PowerPoints in this bundle; instead, you will find learning stati$36.75$18.50Save $18.25
- Need engaging, challenging lessons for your American Literature course? Want to save hundreds of hours lesson-planning and take your time back? This mega-bundle of my tried-and-true resources is here to save the day. When you purchase this bundle, you will receive ALL of my American Lit resources, i$236.25$150.00Save $86.25
Engage your students and practice literary analysis with this engaging ESCAPE ROOM for Arthur Miller's classic, "The Crucible." Put your students to the test to see if they can escape the HYSTERIA that erupted in Salem in 1692.
This sequential escape room takes students through 5 challenges. The challenges start simple, with comprehension and identification of literary devices, and gradually progress to more cognitively complex tasks involving close-reading, analysis, allegory, and theme.
There are three different options:
- Traditional (Pencil & Paper Escape Room: No technology needed)
- Blended (Traditional + Technology: Google form with clues automates the breakout, but the tasks are hidden around the room like in the traditional escape room)
- Fully Digital (The Google form is all students need. This is also a great option for absent students who are making up the escape room)
Complete materials and detailed instructions for ALL methods are included.
Please be aware that both the traditional and blended escape room require some prep (reading the instructions, printing the tasks, cutting matching cards, and hiding the tasks around the room). If you don’t have prep time, the fully digital option is your best option.
This 28-page PDF product contains absolutely EVERYTHING you need:
-Teacher Guide & FAQ
-Teacher To-Do List
-Ideas for Setting the Mood & Transforming Your Room
-Google Forms: One Blended Escape Room & One FULLY DIGITAL Version
-Paper Versions of Code Recording Sheet & Clues
-Instructions on Hiding the Tasks
-Explanation of Tasks
If you have any questions or need extra tech help, please email me at email@example.com! :)