After finishing "The Crucible", this quick sheet will make it an easy visualization for the students. I made the circles different sizes because the themes are more lengthy to write, and they are arguably the most important facet of a piece of writing.
There are also 2 questions on the back of the students to think about as they wrap up the unit. This is my first upload so please message me feedback. Thank you kindly.
Here is a quick list of answers I came up with for each of the sections on the template:
• Mass hysteria can cause good people to make poor decisions
• Knowing who the real enemies are can be difficult, if there is even a real enemy.
• Repentance can be found by the ones who search for it
• After much tribulations, good will always prevail in the end
• Good vs. Evil
• 10 Commandments/ Prayer
• Empowerment (through accusing other people)
• Finger Pointing/ Scapegoating
• Lust and Love
• Disputes (land, money, religion, etc.)
• Poppet (perceived witchcraft/ voodoo)
• Cauldron/ Frogs (tools for witchcraft)
• Slaves/ Barbados (spiritual)