Great activity for helping students digest the difficult themes underlying Arthur Miller's famous drama. This activity includes:
1. Student handout explaining theme using Aesop's fable "The Tortoise and the Hare".
2. List of five themes present in The Crucible.
3. Five stations for each theme - Each station contains an explanation of the theme and two prompting questions.
4. Short response prompt regarding theme.
5. Corresponding worksheet for stations and short response.
By leaving a review for paid products, you can earn TPT credit toward future purchases! If purchased, please leave a fair and honest review of this product.
This activity is part of a discounted unit bundle. Check out The Crucible Unit Bundle:
The Crucible: Unit Bundle
Activities included in The Crucible: Unit Bundle include:
The Crucible Essay Packet
Historical Context Presentation: The Crucible
The Crucible: Anticipation Guide
Close Reading Passages for The Crucible
The Crucible: Act by Act Study Guide
The Crucible: McCarthyism Comparative
The Crucible: Analyzing Symbolism
The Crucible: Understanding Theme Station Rotation Activity