PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
7.45 MB | 26 pages
What's the chance that your students are in need of some extra practice in determining probability? Likely? More than likely? Certain? This probability task card set includes 2 different sets of task cards (one with 32 and one with 28) - 60 task cards in all. Practice is provided reading charts, considering number cubes, spinners, and using real life examples. An answer sheet and four extra practice pages are included in this packet. The cards are in color, but have been tested and will print well in black and white.
Ideas for using these task cards:
1) Use in a center.
2) Use for small group instruction.
3) Use as assessment for checking student's ability to move on to the next skill.
4) Set out for use by those who finish their work early.
5) Use for partner work. Students choose a card and their partner works the problem out on a white board or scrap paper. Check each others answers.
6) Use these as a part of whole class lessons.
7) Play Scoot!