The Desert activity. This Desert Flip Flap Book™is perfect for your study of the desert! Get ready to have your students demonstrate their knowledge about the Desert using these fresh and funky flip-flap books™!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 D-E-S-E-R-T Flip-Flap Book™ - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about the desert. This book is to be used as an EXTENSION and/or expository writing resource to your lessons on the Desert.
- define what a desert is
- describe the climate in a hot and cold desert climate
- complete the average rainfall and the average temperatures in
summer and winter
- draw and label 2 different types of landforms in the desert
- write two facts about the landforms in the desert
- draw and label three different animals that live in the desert
- write two facts about each animal
- label the continents on a world map, color the areas on the world
map that show where the desert biomes are, create a map key,
and label a compass rose
If you would like to purchase the BUNDLE of BIOMES of the WORLD.... click the link below....
Biomes of the World Flip Flap Book™ BUNDLE
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
Are you nervous about making a Flip-Flap book™ in your classroom? NEVER FEAR....Check out my VIDEO TUTORIAL...
Flip-Flap Book™ Video Tutorial
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS™:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books™
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.