This ready to use product is a quick, fun way to have your students practice identifying whether or not quadratic equations have two solutions, one solution, or zero solutions by applying the discriminant formula. Students will be given 18 different problems to solve. Instead of writing their answers, students will color them! You can either choose the colors for them to make it unified across the classroom or let them choose their own. This makes a great visual for your visual learners. This is an extremely easy assignment to grade! It is perfect for guided practice, homework, or re-teaching.
You might also be interested in:
• Domain and Range of Graphs Error Analysis
• Exponential Growth & Decay Puzzle
• Exponent Rules Error Analysis
• Quadratic Word Problems Scavenger Hunt
• The Quadratic Formula Error Analysis
• Factor by Grouping Puzzle
• Factoring Trinomials Odd Man Out
Be the first to know about the newest products and promotions. Follow Math is FUNtastic
by clicking the green star above!
©️Math is FUNtastic 2018
This purchase is for one teacher only. Additional licenses are available at a discounted price.