The Distributive Property (30 Task Cards – 3 different levels!)
This product includes:
(30) Distributive Property Task Cards
(10) Task Cards with basic/simple problems – example 4(n+2)
(10) Task Cards with intermediate difficulty problems (includes negatives) – example -5(2n-4)
(10) Task Cards with advanced problems (includes fractions) – example ¾ (8n-12)
(1) Interactive video lesson on how to simplify expression using the distributive property.
(1) Notes package that complements the video lesson
Task cards are a very flexible resource. They can be used as a whole class, in math learning centers, as individual practice, as review for a chapter/test, and more!
There are 30 tasks cards in total. This purchase also includes an optional workspace recording page for your students. Qr codes reveal the answers.
"The mission of Wrestle with Math is to create engaging, highly effective resources for the math classroom"