Are you looking for a fun activity to do with the book by Peter H. Reynolds? These is also great for PI Day! STEM The Dot Activities are two fun STEM challenges that I connect to the book The Dot. The Dot Sculptures and The Dot Art (Pointillism) lets students express themselves as they create a STEM project. Each activity can be placed in a School Box STEM Center or done as a whole group. This packet contains: Challenge Label, Inside the Box Student’s Directions, Teacher’s Page with the directions and materials, and Student STEM Journal.
- These activities can also be used for STEAM Activities, Maker Spaces, Tinkering Labs, or After School Clubs. Your students will love designing, creating, engineering, predicting, comparing, building, & reflecting about their challenges. Students will problem solve and think critically as they complete their challenges.
Other products you will want to check out:
- STEM Waterbottle Challenges
- Project Based Learning Bundle
- STEM Famous Landmarks Bundle
- Connecting STEM to a Great Book
- STEM Maze Challenges
- STEM Paper Airplane Challenges
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
Thank you so much,