Also included in
- All the product files in this growth mindset literature unit bundle now include digital distance learning options in Google Slides™ (as well as printable PDF files). Please refer to the final 7 pages of each activity for links and instructions.These growth mindset picture books, Your Fantastic Elas$16.00$20.00Save $4.00
- All the files in this growth mindset literature unit bundle now includes digital distance learning options in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of each product file for links and instructions.This GROWTH MINDSET MEGA BOOK BUNDLE includes the following titles:Your Fantastic Elastic B$50.00$65.50Save $15.50
- This growth mindset multi-level bundle includes my four largest GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLES for 1st-6th grade. If you teach multi-level classes, this the best value (you get a 20% discount off the original cost of the individual products when you buy this bundle). You will find 40 PRODUCTS which are in$172.00$224.95Save $52.95
This growth mindset literature unit for The Dot by Peter Reynolds now includes a digital distance learning option in Google Slides™. Please refer to the final 7 pages of the product file for the link and instructions.
Are you looking for growth mindset activities or want to celebrate International Dot Day? The Dot by Peter H. Reynolds is a perfect picture book for teachers who want to provide fun instruction on the role of taking risks in growth mindset and fixed mindset perspectives.
This literature unit is the perfect companion for use with your students any time of year but it is particularly for International Dot Day!
Conceptually, these ideas are perfect for any level, but this literature unit was created with 2nd-6th graders in mind.
You will find the following activities in this literature unit for The Dot:
- Teacher Tips
- The Dot Discussion Task Cards
- The Dot Questions List
- Sample Answers (for the discussion questions)
- Daring Dots (things you would do if you didn't have fear)
- Make a Mark (create an image in a swirly frame)
- Growth Mindset: The Dot (writing activity related to growth mindset)
- What's the Dot? (draw an image around dots)
- What Is It? (draw images and incorporate preprinted doodles)
- What Can You Make? (draw a picture using at least 10 dots)
- Three journal prompts (with optional back side)
- Three quotes posters in full color and black-and-white
- Additional Activities
WAIT! This literature companion is part of a Growth Mindset Literature Unit (MONEY-SAVING) BUNDLE!:
NOTE: THIS FILE NOW INCLUDES A DIGITAL DISTANCE LEARNING OPTION!
As of 8/3/20, this product includes a digital option (as well as the no prep printable option). The instructions for utilizing the digital portion appear at the end of the packet.
- A Google Drive account
- If sharing with students, a Drive account that is linked to student Google accounts
- Can be shared/delivered on Google Classroom
- Only need access to Google Drive--no outside links to worry about!
These file can be used with iPads, chrome books, laptops, and desktops as long as your students have access to Google Drive or Classroom on a device. The digital portion of this product is on Google Slides™.
THE BUNDLE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOKS:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITIES:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET QUOTES BUNDLE:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.