The Easter Story Bible Lessons and Sunday School Unit for Preschool Year 3
Also included in
- These 8 Sunday School units get me through an entire year of preschool Bible lessons! This BUNDLE will be a perfect addition to your Christian education classroom, home, or church setting. These are written for prescoolers, but can be easily adapted for PreK-2nd grade.Read about my Sunday School SchPrice $59.00Original Price $74.00Save $15.00
- If you enjoy any of my Sunday School units, then this MEGA BUNDLE will be a perfect addition for your Christian classroom, home or church setting. The curriculum in this bundle includes 2 years of kindergarten bible lessons written for the 3rd year of preschool and kindergarten. Read about my SundaPrice $99.00Original Price $148.00Save $49.00
TSW read Bible stories to learn that Jesus Is Alive through exploration, storytime, and hands on activities.
This preschool Sunday School unit includes the Christian Easter story bible lessons to help kids understand that Jesus is alive. It's perfect for the Christian education teacher or church volunteer. Each lesson is crafted to last about 45 minutes for kindergartners, but can be adapted for K-2 kids.
It falls in year 2 of my .
Each year of the K-2 Sunday School curriculum has an Easter story unit. This Easter unit is for Year 3 (preschool).
Read about my Sunday School Schedule and ! (coming soon)
WHAT BIBLE STORIES ARE INCLUDED IN THIS EASTER STORY BIBLE UNIT?
- Jesus is arrested
- Jesus is mocked
- Jesus is buried
- Jesus is resurrected
- Jesus visits Thomas
INCLUDED IN THIS EASTER STORY BIBLE LESSONS RESOURCE
• 5 detailed 45 minute lesson plans including bible story scripts, prayer time, games, & color & glue activities
• Unit poster
• Interactive Easter story anchor chart
• 7 Exploration Station cards and ideas for each lesson
• Bible story pictures for each lesson: use as visuals to tell the story, print as a book for students to read, or use to sequence and retell the story.
• Resurrection craft materials and directions
• Writing prompts for each lesson
• Coloring pages for each lesson
• Bible Verse: poster, parent note, matching cards and independent matching practice
FAQ'S ABOUT THESE BIBLE LESSONS
Where can I find a pacing guide for all of the bible units included for ages preschool through 2nd grade? Download the pacing guide for FREE . The pacing guide includes the unit title, the age group, the big idea, the Bible verse for the unit, and the Bible stories included in the unit.
What Christian perspective is used for these Bible lessons? I am an evangelical Christian and so all units are written from that perspective. They are heavily Bible based and the lesson scripts go verse by verse through the bible story for that lesson.
What translation of the Bible is used? I use a mix of translations to find the most kid-friendly wording for them to memorize. But generally speaking, most Bible verses will be NIV or NLT wordings.
HOW CAN THIS BIBLE STUDY BE USED?
This unit was originally created for my 45 minute Sunday School class. But it is also written with the flexibility to use in a variety of contexts. Here are some of the ways teachers are using these Sunday School units.
- Children's Sunday School class (each lesson is 45 minutes)
- Bible lessons in a private Christian school setting
- Chapel time for Christian private schools
- Children's church lessons
- Homeschool Bible lessons
- Family Bible time with kids
Shop more Sunday School Units!
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2020, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!