The Educator's Guide to Scanning Assessment Apps
Scanning Assessment Apps are web-based tools that grade and analyze assessments by scanning answer sheets with the camera on your phone or tablet. All you need to do is set up an account, print out bubble sheets and once students are finished, scan them in with the camera on your phone or tablet.
The Educator's Guide to Scanning Assessment Apps provides information and guidance to teachers seeking to choose this type of app for their classroom. Researching apps and online tools can be arduous and the goal of this workbook is to make the process easy and enjoyable. This workbook includes detailed information and comparisons of Akindi, Gradecam, Quick Key, Wise, and ZipGrade.
The Guide includes:
- Worksheets to help you determine what you need from a scanning assessment app
- A 28-point checklist to help you prioritize what you need from a scanning assessment app
- A cheat sheet in case you already know what you are seeking
- Charts with detailed comparisons of the features, limitations, and cost of each app
- 2 pages specifically describing and showcasing the user experience within each of the five apps
- Worksheets to help you narrow down your options and choose the best scanning app for your classroom