Products in this Bundle (91)
showing 1-5 of 91 products
SAVE TIME and MONEY!
This bundle includes every single Educircles resource on my TpT store.
As I add more resources, the price of this product will increase.
- This is because TpT caps the discount I can offer on products in a bundle.
- I can only reduce the price by 50% in a bundle.
Once you buy this product, you get future new Educircles resource for free!
- That's because new products get added to this EVERYTHING bundle.
- NOTE: TpT limits bundles to 400 resources.
- Right now, there are 87 resources in this bundle.
In other words, the sooner you buy, the more you save!
If you have any questions, please ask below in the Q&A section or email me at Mike@educircles.org
It's me Mike from the future!
If you're reading this, it means my time machine worked and I was able to send you this link to myself in the past!
I'm not sure how far back in time I was able to send this message.
- It might be back to 2001 when I became a certified teacher.
- Or maybe I'm still a substitute teacher right now?
- Or, maybe it's 2005 when I landed a teaching contract with the Ottawa Carleton District School Board!
- It could be 2006 when I got my ESL and Spec Ed certificates
- Am I a homeroom (advisory) teacher? Do I have my own classroom?
- Or am I going from class to class supporting teachers and students?
- Is it 2013 when I became a Reading Specialist?
All I know is that if you're reading this and you're still teaching in the classroom, it's before Wed April 4, 2018. (That's when our life changes.)
I know us.
I know the kind of Grade 7 / 8 classroom teacher we are.
So, I'm making resources that I would have loved as a teacher.
- Strategy-based learning
- Literacy and media literacy
- Diversity and Equity Education
- Character building and standing up for others
- Technology and digital literacy
- New Pedagogies for Deep Learning / 6 Cs
And, it turns out teachers from Grades 6 to 12 like our stuff too!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ TEACHER FEEDBACK ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"It’s a great resource. It provides me with a lot of strategies to help my students."
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Jennifer S. Aug 31, 2021 )
Reading Comprehension Bundle
"Thorough and a great resource for coming back in person where students are not familiar with working together yet. Thank you!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Mary S. Aug 17, 2021 )
"This is an exceptional high quality resource that is worth more than it is, once I opened this product I was so impressed with the professionalism and dedication that was put into creating a high quality informational unit that is based on reliable sources throughout the entire package!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Deanna S. Oct 1, 2020)
"I used this in my Family and Consumer Science courses at the start of the new year in January. Very professional. Kids loved the graphics! Thanks!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Joanna K. July 17, 2021)
SMART Goal Setting
"Absolutely AMAZING!! Wow! This bundle is one of the BEST purchases I've ever made. The organization is outstanding, the lessons are easy to implement, the quality is top-notch, and everything is teacher and student-friendly."
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Tara B. Dec 1, 2021 )
6 Cs Bundle
"Great starter for the beginning of a new year!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Rusty C. Feb 15, 2021)
"I love these presentations and the activities to keep students engaged. I'm using this with both in-person and online students. Super easy to assign work online due to the way the resources are organized."
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Britni D. Jan 20, 2021)
If I were you (and I am me), this is what I would do:
⭐ STEP 1: Look at the 6 Cs units. Buy the unit that my students need to work on the most right now.
- standing up for others,
- working in groups,
- communicating when you're upset,
- coming up with your own ideas, or
- thinking critically.
⭐ STEP 2: Look at these reading strategies YouTube videos
- then buy the Reading Comprehension bundle.
- Boom! There's my strategy-based reading program.
- It comes with differentiated articles at 3 different grade levels to accomodate a wide range of abilities.
⭐ STEP 3: Participate in the Educircles challenges. (They're free and rewarding!)
⭐ STEP 4: Wait for TpT to have a sale.
- Follow my Educircles TpT store. I send a note to followers before a sale.
- Sign up for my email newsletter. I send an email to let you know about the note to followers.
- Why follow the TpT store at all? Because there's some free stuff only in the Note to Followers.
⭐ STEP 5: Buy the Educircles Everything BUNDLE
- Buy this product when there is a TpT sale.
- This Educircles EVERYTHING Bundle will be 20% off
- TpT will have a PROMO CODE at the top of the site to save an additional 5%.
- NOTE: If you don't enter the code at checkout, you don't get the 5% savings!
⭐ STEP 6: Request a refund from TpT support for Educircles resources I've already bought.
- If it's within a year of purchase, they'll refund the first purchase because it's duplicate content.) Here's their return policy:
- Duplicate Purchase— You purchase the same resource twice in one TpT account. Example: You purchase a resource contained in a specific bundle and then later purchase that bundle within one year of the original purchase.
⭐ STEP 7: Once you've bought this Educircles EVERYTHING Bundle, you get it all:
- You get all updates to products for free
- You get all new products for free.
- You feel warm and fuzzy inside because 10% of all sales goes to support student mental health charities.
Good luck past Mike. I'll try to send you a note every now and then!
Until we meet again!
PS: In case the principal doesn't let you borrow their credit card, TpT does accept school purchase orders. Here's the TpT help page about
PPS: School won't buy this for you? Already spent too much of your own money on your classroom?
Here's a growing list of resources currently in this bundle:
⭐ 21st Century Learning Skills
- Exploring the 6 Cs Unit Overview
- Fun Activities & Ice Breakers (21st Century Skills)
- CRITICAL THINKING
- GROWTH MINDSET Group Challenge
⭐ English Language Arts
- Asking Questions
- Making Connections
- How to Repair Comprehension
- Finding the Main Idea + downloadable video
- Article 001: Axe Body Spray stops school bus
- Article 002: Business Owner Pays it Forward
- Article 003: Pork Roast cooked in Car
- Article 004 Airplane Wheel Falls Off
- Article 005 Rosa Parks Assertive Communication
Other Reading Articles
- Article 006 Building Bridges (Racism / Citizenship)
- Article 007 California Surfer Breaks Stereotypes
- Article 008 The first Black leader of a Federal Party in Canada
- Article 009 Systemic Discrimination? Service Dog not Allowed
⭐ Goal Setting Resources (Strategies, Effort, Optimize, Tinker)
- SMART Goal Setting SEOT Slideshow Lesson
- Back to School Goal Setting Resolution Writing
- GROWTH MINDSET posters: HOW to overcome obstacles
- SEOT 001 Just Start
- SEOT 002 Keep the streak alive
- SEOT 003 Measure Progress
- SEOT 004 Stop, Observe, Wonder
⭐ Media Literacy / Digital Literacy
- Distance Learning Growth Mindset Strategies during Covid-19
- Distance Learning Survival Packet
- Distance Learning See the Good Challenge
- Internet Scams 1: Internet Crime
- Internet Scams 2: Literacy vs Digital Literacy
- Internet Scams 3: How the internet works
- Internet Scams 4: Five ways to get us on a fake website
- Internet Scams 5: Hacking vs Life Hacking
- Internet Scams 6: Seeing is believing (so think critically)
- Did I Cheat? - round 1
- Did I Cheat? Psst I'm Lying - round 2 slideshow lesson
- Did I Cheat? Psst I'm Lying - round 2 handouts
⭐ Other Activities
- Human Bingo
- LOST AT SEA
- How to Co-Create Rubrics with Students
- Critical Thinking Internet Search Activity
- Emoji Sudoku
- Student Led Conference Portfolio Script & Reflection
- Vocabulary Building Handout / Lesson
- Poster - Try Everything!
- Poster - Yet, or Not Yet. Don't give up!
- Literacy Goals - Classroom Posters, Student Handout, and Sample Lesson
- Posters - Connect Marks and Levels to a Growth Mindset
For TpT Sellers
..... Mon Oct 18, 2021 update: Hope your October is going well.
I constantly make mistakes.
- Here are 3 EPIC FAILS that I've recently made.
- Here's a NO PREP article about learning from mistakes. Help students develop SELF AWARENESS and SELF CONTROL by setting goals.
This Social Emotional Learning strategy #5 is FREE for a limited time as a thank you
- to people who FOLLOW my TpT store
- (and people who are at the right place and the right time... like you!)
In Canada, October is Islamic Heritage Month.
In the US, Sep 15 to Oct 15 was Hispanic Heritage Month.
Monday Oct 11 was Indigenous Peoples' Day.
- Want a cool (and FREE) activity to explain why we have these "months" and "days" for different groups of people?
- Ask your students who is invisible?
- This FREE lesson works as an ANTI-RACISM, POINT of VIEW, CRITICAL THINKING, and SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING (SEL) lesson!
My name is Mike Fuchigami. I'm the teacher behind Educircles.
- I want to help you SAVE HOURS of PREP. My goal is to help you EMPOWER STUDENTS to survive and thrive in a changing world!
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel for free lessons!
- FOLLOW my Facebook page for free resources and tips!
- FOLLOW this TpT store for free TpT gift cards!
Teachers around the world have DOWNLOADED over 36,435 Educircles resources!
- Check out the map! It shows the cities where teachers have bought one of my resources!
- THANK YOU to everyone who has purchased an Educircles product: $7,530 of sales have been DONATED to STUDENT MENTAL HEALTH CHARITIES!
✅ SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING (SEL) SKILLS in a world of Covid, Systemic Racism and CONSTANT Change!
- BUILD character: develop resilience during uncertain times.
- EMPOWER classroom citizenship: actively participate in our school, local and global community to make the world a better place.
- THINK critically instead of reacting to fear, viral videos, or fake news.
- EVALUATE systemic discrimination in a real world case study: how might a system impose unfair burdens on a group of people?
✅ SAVE HOURS OF PREP (and money) with the bundle!
- Reading Strategies bundle
- Goal Setting bundle
- The Educircles EVERYTHING Bundle (Psst, the price goes up as I add more resources to my store.)
- Added Article #10: Devious Licks and Devious Sips
- Added Character Lesson Plans (Folder 5)
- Added SEOT 005: Stop Digging Holes
Aug 31, 2021: initial release
- 86 products included in the bundle - total value: $229.16
- Bundle Discount Price: $114.75
- You save: $114.41 (TpT allows a maximum discount of 50% for products in a bundle)