The Educircles EVERYTHING bundle - every single resource on my TpT store!
Products in this Bundle (108)
showing 1-5 of 108 products
SAVE TIME and MONEY!
⭐ Do you want everything and not have to worry about missing out?
- If you agree with what I say in this video at 2:09
- and you agree with my ideas about EFFORT at 15:52
- then you will love my stuff.
This bundle includes every single resource in my TpT store.
⭐ 31 people have purchased the EVERYTHING BUNDLE so far!
- Sign up for the Educircles Club newsletter.
- The newsletter will have a one-click link to download new resources directly.
As I add resources, the price goes up.
- TpT limits the discount to 50%.
- Once you buy, you get new resources for free!
"I am so happy that I took the plunge and bought this bundle. I have been using Educircles recourses for a while now and when I saw the EVERYTHING bundle was on such a good sale I just had to get it. I have been using the differentiated reading passages with my grade 8s and they love that even though they know they might not read at the same level as their friends (ELL or other reasons) that they all get to read the same thing and work together. I love that the reading topics are relevant to my Junior High students and absolutely love that all materials are focused on the competencies of 21st Century Learning.
We have a meanness problem with our grade 8s and starting soon I will be using the SEL series of lessons in our intervention blocks to help with this, the topics are broad and I love how especially in the "Overcoming Obstacles" lessons the examples used are broad representations of our society.
If you are reading the reviews, sitting on the fence like I was about this bundle because of the price, I 100% do not regret sinking the money into this bundle because it is truly an amazing investment.
"After figuring out how to organize the lessons. Yes, he was very honest about this being the trouble spot, I found this to be a great resource. My students loved having their own opinions heard. They have participated way more than they usually do. It is interesting to see them step away from the average "find the info and write it down" lesson and have them create their own responses. I am loving this as a resource. Thank you."
"Obtained this package to teach a course that has no textbook or set curriculum. Until I found this bundle, I struggled to find resources to reach the course objectives. The topics and activities engage middle schoolers by using pop culture references and interesting discussions. Was overwhelmed at first with "unpacking" this resource - please know this bundle comes with immediate and helpful customer service. Highly recommend this resource and the amazing educator who developed it."
IMPORTANT! Read this BEFORE you buy: https://educircles.org/everything
Once you buy the Everything Bundle...
- The best way to get a resource is to click the links in the Table of Contents below.
- Tim asked a great question about file organization. Watch this video.
- There is a confusing TPT glitch. Read more.
⭐ Questions? Need help? Email Mike@educircles.org
TABLE of CONTENTS:
⭐ 21st Century Learning
- A: Activities / Games *Easel
- B: Metaphors / Memes *Easel
- C: Assertive Communication *Easel
- D/E: Video + Consolidation *Easel
- A: Introduction / Creative Words *Easel
- B: Twelve *Easel
- C: Do Something Different *Easel
- D/E: Video + Consolidation *Easel
- CRITICAL THINKING
- A: Lost at Sea
- B: Thinking about Thinking
- C: Is Google Biased?
- D: Fake News
- E/F: Video + Consolidation
- Learning Skills Challenge
- A: What are the 6 Cs? *Easel
- B: Co-creating criteria for Learning Skills *Easel
- C: Compare and Contrast the 6Cs *Easel
⭐ English Language Arts
- Asking Questions *Easel
- Making Connections *Easel
- Inferring *Easel
- How to Repair Comprehension *Easel
- Evaluating *Easel
- Finding the Main Idea *Easel
- Active Reading Power Up *Easel
- 6Cs Article 001 Axe Body Spray stops school bus *Easel
- 6Cs Article 002 Business Owner Pays it Forward *Easel
- 6Cs Article 003 Pork Roast cooked in Car *Easel
- 6Cs Article 004 Airplane Wheel Falls Off*Easel
- 6Cs Article 005 Rosa Parks Assertive Communication *Easel
Other Reading Articles
- 6Cs Article 006 Building Bridges (Racism / Citizenship) *Easel
- 6Cs Article 007 California Surfer Breaks Stereotypes *Easel
- 6Cs Article 008 First Black leader of a Federal Party (Canada) *Easel
- 6Cs Article 009 Systemic Discrimination? Service Dog not Allowed *Easel
- 6Cs Article 010 Devious Licks *Easel
- 6Cs Article 011 Online Shopping *Easel
- 6Cs Article 012 Hot Toast *Easel
- 6Cs Article 013 Three Sixty *Easel
- SEL Story 001 Sky High *Easel
- SEL Story 002 Change the Game *Easel
- SEL Story 003 Close the Gap *Easel
- SEL Story 004 Being Girly *Easel
- SEL Story 005 Born Here *Easel
- SEL Story 006 Hardest Worker *Easel
⭐ FAKE NEWS vs...
⭐ Goal Setting Resources
- SMART Goal Setting Wheel of Success
- Goal Setting Resolution Writing
- GROWTH MINDSET posters
- 001 Just Start
- 002 Keep the streak alive
- 003 Measure Progress
- 004 Stop, Observe, Wonder
- 005 Stop Digging Holes
- 006 Fail Challenge
- 007 Check-in
- 008 Get Creative
- 009 Ask Why
- The Best Daily Writing Journal (lesson)
- What's the Point of School?
⭐ Media Literacy / Digital Literacy
- Media Literacy Challenge: How good are you?
- Internet Scams
- -1 Internet Crime
- -2 Literacy vs Digital Literacy
- -3 How the internet works
- -4 Five ways to get us on a fake website
- -5 Hacking vs Life Hacking
- -6 Seeing is believing
- Who is Invisible
- Who is Invisible Lesson
- Did I Cheat? - round 1
- Did I Cheat? Psst I'm Lying - round 2 slideshow lesson
- Did I Cheat? Psst I'm Lying - round 2 handouts
- Did I Cheat solution
⭐ Other Activities
- Human Bingo
- LOST AT SEA
- How to Co-Create Rubrics with Students
- Critical Thinking Internet Search Activity
- Emoji Sudoku
- Student-Led Conference Portfolio Script
- Comprehension Power-Up *Easel
- Poster - Try Everything!
- Poster - Yet, or Not Yet. Don't give up!
- Poster - Literacy Goals
- Posters - Connect Marks and Levels to a Growth Mindset
It's me, Mike from the future!
If you're reading this, it means my time machine worked! I was able to send you this letter!
I'm not sure how far back in time I was able to send this message.
- It might be back to 2001 when I became a certified teacher.
- Or maybe I'm a substitute teacher?
- It could be 2005 when I landed a teaching contract with the OCDSB!
- Are we in 2006 when I got my ESL and Spec Ed certificates?
- Am I a homeroom teacher with my own classroom?
- Am I going class-to-class supporting teachers and students?
- Is it 2013 when I became a Reading Specialist?
All I know is that if you're reading this and you're still teaching in the classroom, it's before Wed April 4, 2018. (That's when our life changes.)
I know us. I know the kind of Grade 7/8 teacher we are.
So, I'm making resources that I would have loved as a teacher.
- Strategy-based learning
- Literacy, Media Literacy, and Digital Literacy
- Diversity and Equity Education
- Character building and Growth Mindset
- Social-Emotional Learning
- New Pedagogies for Deep Learning / 6Cs
It turns out teachers like this stuff too!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ TEACHER FEEDBACK ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"It’s a great resource. It provides me with a lot of strategies to help my students."
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Jennifer S)
Reading Comprehension Bundle
"Thorough and a great resource for coming back in person where students are not familiar with working together yet. Thank you!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Mary S)
"This is an exceptional high quality resource that is worth more than it is, once I opened this product I was so impressed with the professionalism and dedication that was put into creating a high quality informational unit that is based on reliable sources throughout the entire package!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Deanna S)
"I used this in my Family and Consumer Science courses at the start of the new year in January. Very professional. Kids loved the graphics! Thanks!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Joanna K)
SMART Goal Setting
"Absolutely AMAZING!! Wow! This bundle is one of the BEST purchases I've ever made. The organization is outstanding, the lessons are easy to implement, the quality is top-notch, and everything is teacher and student-friendly."
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Tara B)
6 Cs Bundle
"Great starter for the beginning of a new year!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Rusty C)
"I love these presentations and the activities to keep students engaged. I'm using this with both in-person and online students. Super easy to assign work online due to the way the resources are organized."
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Britni D)
If I were you, and I am me, this is what I would do:
1: Look at the 6 Cs units. Buy what my students need now.
- standing up for others,
- working in groups,
- communicating when upset,
- coming up with your own ideas, or
- thinking critically.
2: Look at the reading videos
- Then buy the Reading Comprehension bundle.
- Boom, there's my strategy-based reading program.
- The articles are already differentiated.
3: Make sure to buy one of my products to get a sense of my teaching style.
- Some teachers find my products confusing. I am working to make my products more straightforward. It will take time to update everything.
- Email Mike@educircles.org if you need help!
4: Buy the Everything BUNDLE.
5: Get a refund from TpT for resources I already have.
- If it's within a year, they'll refund the first purchase (duplicate content.) Here's their return policy.
Good luck Past Mike. I'll see you soon!
PS: In case the principal doesn't give you their credit card, TpT accepts school purchase orders:
..... ⭐ Teachers have DOWNLOADED 81,802 Educircles resources!
- THANK YOU to everyone who has purchased a product.
- Together, we've donated $11,998.08 to STUDENT MENTAL HEALTH organizations!
⭐ Here's the TED talk I will give one day. If you like this, you'll love my stuff.
Questions? Email Mike@educircles.org