Products in this Bundle (89)
showing 1-5 of 89 products
SAVE TIME and MONEY!
This bundle includes every single Educircles resource on my TpT store.
⭐ EARN a $5 TpT gift card by teaching a FREE LESSON!
- Tell me about your class using THIS FORM.
- I'll personally recommend one of my FREE resources that I think your students would enjoy.
- Teach the FREE LESSON and tell me how it went.
- I'll send you a $5 TpT gift card for your honest feedback. This feedback offer is open to the first FIVE teachers to contact me using this form. (There are four $5 TpT gift cards left!)
⭐ TEN people have purchased the EVERTYHING BUNDLE so far ⭐
- When you buy this product, you join an exclusive group of teachers.
- Please fill out the contact form on this page. I have something for you.
As I add more resources, the price of this product goes up.
- TpT limits the discount I can offer.
- I can only reduce the price by 50% in a bundle.
Once you buy this product, you get new Educircles resources for free!
- That's because new products get added to this EVERYTHING bundle.
- NOTE: TpT limits bundles to 400 resources.
In other words, the sooner you buy, the more you save!
If you have questions, please ask in the Q&A section or use the contact form on this page.
It's me, Mike from the future!
If you're reading this, it means my time machine worked and I was able to send you a link to this letter!
I'm not sure how far back in time I was able to send this message.
- It might be back to 2001 when I became a certified teacher.
- Or maybe I'm a substitute teacher right now?
- It could be 2005 when I landed a teaching contract with the OCDSB!
- Are we in 2006 when I got my ESL and Spec Ed certificates?
- Am I a homeroom teacher? Do I have my own classroom?
- Am I going class to class supporting teachers and students?
- Is it 2013 when I became a Reading Specialist?
All I know is that if you're reading this and you're still teaching in the classroom, it's before Wed April 4, 2018. (That's when our life changes.)
I know us. I know the kind of Grade 7/8 teacher we are.
So, I'm making resources that I would have loved as a teacher.
- Strategy-based learning
- Literacy, Media Literacy, and Digital Literacy
- Diversity and Equity Education
- Character building and standing up for others
- New Pedagogies for Deep Learning / 6 Cs
It turns out teachers like this stuff too!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ TEACHER FEEDBACK ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"It’s a great resource. It provides me with a lot of strategies to help my students."
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Jennifer S. Aug 31, 2021 )
Reading Comprehension Bundle
"Thorough and a great resource for coming back in person where students are not familiar with working together yet. Thank you!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Mary S. Aug 17, 2021 )
"This is an exceptional high quality resource that is worth more than it is, once I opened this product I was so impressed with the professionalism and dedication that was put into creating a high quality informational unit that is based on reliable sources throughout the entire package!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Deanna S. Oct 1, 2020)
"I used this in my Family and Consumer Science courses at the start of the new year in January. Very professional. Kids loved the graphics! Thanks!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Joanna K. July 17, 2021)
SMART Goal Setting
"Absolutely AMAZING!! Wow! This bundle is one of the BEST purchases I've ever made. The organization is outstanding, the lessons are easy to implement, the quality is top-notch, and everything is teacher and student-friendly."
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Tara B. Dec 1, 2021 )
6 Cs Bundle
"Great starter for the beginning of a new year!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Rusty C. Feb 15, 2021)
"I love these presentations and the activities to keep students engaged. I'm using this with both in-person and online students. Super easy to assign work online due to the way the resources are organized."
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Britni D. Jan 20, 2021)
If I were you, and I am me, this is what I would do:
1: Look at the 6 Cs units. Buy the unit that my students need right now.
- standing up for others,
- working in groups,
- communicating when you're upset,
- coming up with your own ideas, or
- thinking critically.
2: Look at these reading videos
- Then buy the Reading Comprehension bundle.
- Boom, there's my strategy-based reading program.
- The same article is written at 3 different grade levels to accommodate a wide range of abilities.
3: Make sure to buy one of my products to get a sense of my teaching style and how I organize my files.
- Some teachers find my products confusing. I am working to make my products more straightforward based on feedback, but it will take time to update everything.
- Please contact me using THIS FORM if you need help!
4: Buy the Educircles Everything BUNDLE.
5: Get a refund from TpT for resources I've already bought.
- If it's within a year of purchase, they'll refund the first purchase because it's duplicate content.) Here's their return policy.
6: Once you've bought this Educircles EVERYTHING Bundle, you get it all:
- You get all updates to products for free
- You get all new products for free.
- You feel warm and fuzzy inside. (A portion of sales goes to support student mental health.)
Good luck past Mike. I'll try to send you a note every now and then!
PS: In case the principal doesn't let you borrow their credit card, TpT does accept school purchase orders:
PPS: School won't buy this for you? Read this.
What's in the bundle?
⭐ 21st Century Learning Skills
- Exploring the 6 Cs Unit Overview
- Fun Activities & Ice Breakers
- CRITICAL THINKING
- GROWTH MINDSET Group Challenge
⭐ English Language Arts
- Asking Questions
- Making Connections
- How to Repair Comprehension
- Finding the Main Idea + downloadable video
- Article 001: Axe Body Spray stops school bus
- Article 002: Business Owner Pays it Forward
- Article 003: Pork Roast cooked in Car
- Article 004 Airplane Wheel Falls Off
- Article 005 Rosa Parks Assertive Communication
Other Reading Articles
- Article 006 Building Bridges (Racism / Citizenship)
- Article 007 California Surfer Breaks Stereotypes
- Article 008 The first Black leader of a Federal Party in Canada
- Article 009 Systemic Discrimination? Service Dog not Allowed
⭐ Goal Setting Resources
- SMART Goal Setting SEOT Slideshow Lesson
- Back to School Goal Setting Resolution Writing
- GROWTH MINDSET posters: HOW to overcome obstacles
- 001 Just Start
- 002 Keep the streak alive
- 003 Measure Progress
- 004 Stop, Observe, Wonder
⭐ Media Literacy / Digital Literacy
- Distance Learning Growth Mindset Strategies during Covid-19
- Distance Learning Survival Packet
- Distance Learning See the Good Challenge
- Media Literacy Challenge: How good are you?
- Internet Scams
- - 1: Internet Crime
- - 2: Literacy vs Digital Literacy
- - 3: How the internet works
- - 4: Five ways to get us on a fake website
- - 5: Hacking vs Life Hacking
- - 6: Seeing is believing (so think critically)
- Who is Invisible
- Did I Cheat? - round 1
- Did I Cheat? Psst I'm Lying - round 2 slideshow lesson
- Did I Cheat? Psst I'm Lying - round 2 handouts
⭐ Other Activities
- Human Bingo
- LOST AT SEA
- How to Co-Create Rubrics with Students
- Critical Thinking Internet Search Activity
- Emoji Sudoku
- Student-Led Conference Portfolio Script & Reflection
- Vocabulary Building Handout / Lesson
- Poster - Try Everything!
- Poster - Yet, or Not Yet. Don't give up!
- Literacy Goals - Classroom Posters, Student Handout, and Sample Lesson
- Posters - Connect Marks and Levels to a Growth Mindset
For TpT Sellers
..... Wed, Dec 8 update: If we're doing SEL for our students, who is doing SEL for us?
- Although principals and school boards must do SEL for their teachers, the reality is that we are all individually responsible for doing SEL for ourselves.
- Who is responsible for your physical health? You are.
- Who is responsible for your mental health? You are.
- That can be tough to hear, and we might not be at a place to hear that message. When I'm in that spot, I try to remind myself to do the next right thing. What works for you?
Starting a new term or unit? Need to give your students a little pep talk? Check out these SEL / 6 Cs units:
- Standing up for others
- Working in groups
- Communicating when you're upset
- Coming up with your own ideas
- Thinking critically and logically
My name is Mike Fuchigami. I'm the teacher behind Educircles.
- I want to help you SAVE HOURS of PREP. My goal is to help you EMPOWER STUDENTS to survive and thrive in a changing world!
- SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel for free lessons!
- FOLLOW my Facebook page for free resources and tips!
- FOLLOW this TpT store for free TpT gift cards!
Teachers around the world have DOWNLOADED over 39,154 Educircles resources!
- Check out where teachers have bought my resources (map.)
- THANK YOU to everyone who has purchased an Educircles product. With your help, Educircles has DONATED $7,530 to STUDENT MENTAL HEALTH organizations!
✅ SAVE HOURS OF PREP (and money) with a bundle!
- Reading Strategies bundle
- Goal Setting bundle
- The Educircles EVERYTHING bundle (Psst, the price goes up as I add more resources to my store.)
- Critical Thinking Section C - Is Google Biased?
- Article 011: Online Shopping and Fraud
- Critical Thinking Section D - Fake News
- Critical Thinking Section B - Thinking about Thinking
- Updated Critical Thinking Section A - Lost at Sea
- Article 010: Devious Licks and Devious Sips
- Character Lesson Plans (Folder 5)
- SEOT 005: Stop Digging Holes
- Making Connections Reading Bundle
Aug 31, 2021: initial release
- 86 products - total value: $229.16
- Bundle Discount Price: $114.75
- You save: $114.41