SAVE TIME and MONEY!
This bundle includes every single Educircles resource on my TpT store.
⭐ EIGHTEEN (18) people have purchased the EVERTYHING BUNDLE so far! ⭐
When you buy this resource, please email me at Mike@educircles.org - I want to make sure you find what you need!
TEACHER FEEDBACK about the EVERYTHING BUNDLE:
"I am so happy that I took the plunge and bought this bundle. I have been using Educircles recourses for a while now and when I saw the EVERYTHING bundle was on such a good sale I just had to get it. I have been using the differentiated reading passages with my grade 8s and they love that even though they know they might not read at the same level as their friends (ELL or other reasons) that they all get to read the same thing and work together. I love that the reading topics are relevant to my Junior High students and absolutely love that all materials are focused on the competencies of 21st Century Learning.
We have a meanness problem with our grade 8s and starting soon I will be using the SEL series of lessons in our intervention blocks to help with this, the topics are broad and I love how especially in the "Overcoming Obstacles" lessons the examples used are broad representations of our society.
If you are reading the reviews, sitting on the fence like I was about this bundle because of the price, I 100% do not regret sinking the money into this bundle because it is truly an amazing investment.
February 19, 2022
"After figuring out how to organize the lessons. Yes, he was very honest about this being the trouble spot, I found this to be a great resource. My students loved having their own opinions heard. They have participated way more than they usually do. It is interesting to see them step away from the average "find the info and write it down" lesson and have them create their own responses. I am loving this as a resource. Thank you."
Feb 14, 2022
"Obtained this package to teach a course that has no textbook or set curriculum. Until I found this bundle, I struggled to find resources to reach the course objectives. The topics and activities engage middle schoolers by using pop culture references and interesting discussions. Was overwhelmed at first with "unpacking" this resource - please know this bundle comes with immediate and helpful customer service. Highly recommend this resource and the amazing educator who developed it."
Jan 2, 2022
IMPORTANT! Please make sure you read this help page BEFORE you buy this product: https://educircles.org/everything
You get access to every single resource, BUT there are some things you need to know about how TpT works!
Once you buy the Everything Bundle...
- There will be a big green download button on this page. DO NOT USE THIS DOWNLOAD BUTTON. It will ONLY download the TpT zip folder products (and not the TpT Google Drive products.)
- The best way to get a resource is by using the links in the Table of Contents below.
- There is a confusing GLITCH in the TpT system. Read more.
⭐ If you have questions or need help finding resources, please email Mike@educircles.org
- I can respond with a custom video showing you exactly what to do. (I'll record my screen and talk through what to do.)
- Alternatively, we can use Zoom or Google Meet and you can share your screen and ask questions.
TABLE of CONTENTS:
⭐ 21st Century Learning Skills
- Exploring the 6 Cs Unit Overview
- Fun Activities & Ice Breakers
- CRITICAL THINKING
- - Section A - Lost at Sea
- - Section B - Thinking about Thinking
- - Section C - Is Google Biased?
- - Section D - Fake News
- - Section E/F - Video Analysis / Consolidation
- GROWTH MINDSET Group Challenge
⭐ English Language Arts
- Asking Questions (includes EASEL)
- Making Connections
- How to Repair Comprehension
- Finding the Main Idea + downloadable video
- Article 001: Axe Body Spray stops school bus (includes EASEL)
- Article 002: Business Owner Pays it Forward
- Article 003: Pork Roast cooked in Car
- Article 004 Airplane Wheel Falls Off
- Article 005 Rosa Parks Assertive Communication
Other Reading Articles
- Article 006 Building Bridges (Racism / Citizenship)
- Article 007 California Surfer Breaks Stereotypes
- Article 008 The first Black leader of a Federal Party in Canada
- Article 009 Systemic Discrimination? Service Dog not Allowed
- Article 010: Devious Licks and Devious Sips
- Article 011: Online Shopping and Fraud
- Article 012: Hot Toast (Word, Google Docs, Easel)
- Article 013: Three Sixty (Google Street View)
⭐ FAKE NEWS versus...
⭐ Goal Setting Resources
- SMART Goal Setting SEOT Slideshow Lesson
- Back to School Goal Setting Resolution Writing
- GROWTH MINDSET posters: HOW to overcome obstacles
- 001 Just Start
- 002 Keep the streak alive
- 003 Measure Progress
- 004 Stop, Observe, Wonder
- 005: Stop Digging Holes
- 006: Fail Challenge
- 007: Check-in
- 008: Get Creative (inferring)
- 009: Ask Why (asking questions)
⭐ Media Literacy / Digital Literacy
- Distance Learning Growth Mindset Strategies during Covid-19
- Distance Learning Survival Packet
- Distance Learning See the Good Challenge
- Media Literacy Challenge: How good are you?
- Internet Scams
- - 1: Internet Crime
- - 2: Literacy vs Digital Literacy
- - 3: How the internet works
- - 4: Five ways to get us on a fake website
- - 5: Hacking vs Life Hacking
- - 6: Seeing is believing (so think critically)
- Who is Invisible
- Who is Invisible Lesson
- Did I Cheat? - round 1
- Did I Cheat? Psst I'm Lying - round 2 slideshow lesson
- Did I Cheat? Psst I'm Lying - round 2 handouts
- Did I Cheat solution
⭐ Other Activities
- Human Bingo
- LOST AT SEA
- How to Co-Create Rubrics with Students
- Critical Thinking Internet Search Activity
- Emoji Sudoku
- Student-Led Conference Portfolio Script & Reflection
- Vocabulary Building Handout / Lesson
- Poster - Try Everything!
- Poster - Yet, or Not Yet. Don't give up!
- Literacy Goals - Classroom Posters, Student Handout, and Sample Lesson
- Posters - Connect Marks and Levels to a Growth Mindset
- GROWTH MINDSET POSTERS (version française)
- Aula Comunidad Debates de CIUDADANÍA (Ciudadanía, Empatía, Justicia)
For TpT Sellers
As I add more resources, the price of this product goes up.
- TpT limits the discount I can offer.
- I can only reduce the price by 50% in a bundle.
Once you buy this product, you get new Educircles resources for free!
- That's because new products get added to this EVERYTHING bundle.
- NOTE: TpT limits bundles to 400 resources.
In other words, the sooner you buy, the more you save!
It's me, Mike from the future!
If you're reading this, it means my time machine worked and I was able to send you a link to this letter!
I'm not sure how far back in time I was able to send this message.
- It might be back to 2001 when I became a certified teacher.
- Or maybe I'm a substitute teacher right now?
- It could be 2005 when I landed a teaching contract with the OCDSB!
- Are we in 2006 when I got my ESL and Spec Ed certificates?
- Am I a homeroom teacher? Do I have my own classroom?
- Am I going class to class supporting teachers and students?
- Is it 2013 when I became a Reading Specialist?
All I know is that if you're reading this and you're still teaching in the classroom, it's before Wed April 4, 2018. (That's when our life changes.)
I know us. I know the kind of Grade 7/8 teacher we are.
So, I'm making resources that I would have loved as a teacher.
- Strategy-based learning
- Literacy, Media Literacy, and Digital Literacy
- Diversity and Equity Education
- Character building and standing up for others
- New Pedagogies for Deep Learning / 6 Cs
It turns out teachers like this stuff too!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ TEACHER FEEDBACK ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"It’s a great resource. It provides me with a lot of strategies to help my students."
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Jennifer S. Aug 31, 2021 )
Reading Comprehension Bundle
"Thorough and a great resource for coming back in person where students are not familiar with working together yet. Thank you!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Mary S. Aug 17, 2021 )
"This is an exceptional high quality resource that is worth more than it is, once I opened this product I was so impressed with the professionalism and dedication that was put into creating a high quality informational unit that is based on reliable sources throughout the entire package!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Deanna S. Oct 1, 2020)
"I used this in my Family and Consumer Science courses at the start of the new year in January. Very professional. Kids loved the graphics! Thanks!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Joanna K. July 17, 2021)
SMART Goal Setting
"Absolutely AMAZING!! Wow! This bundle is one of the BEST purchases I've ever made. The organization is outstanding, the lessons are easy to implement, the quality is top-notch, and everything is teacher and student-friendly."
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Tara B. Dec 1, 2021 )
6 Cs Bundle
"Great starter for the beginning of a new year!"
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Rusty C. Feb 15, 2021)
"I love these presentations and the activities to keep students engaged. I'm using this with both in-person and online students. Super easy to assign work online due to the way the resources are organized."
(⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars, Britni D. Jan 20, 2021)
If I were you, and I am me, this is what I would do:
1: Look at the 6 Cs units. Buy the unit that my students need right now.
- standing up for others,
- working in groups,
- communicating when you're upset,
- coming up with your own ideas, or
- thinking critically.
2: Look at these reading videos
- Then buy the Reading Comprehension bundle.
- Boom, there's my strategy-based reading program.
- The same article is written at different grade levels to accommodate a wide range of abilities.
3: Make sure to buy one of my products to get a sense of my teaching style and how I organize my files.
- Some teachers find my products confusing. I am working to make my products more straightforward based on feedback, but it will take time to update everything.
- Please contact me using THIS FORM if you need help!
4: Buy the Educircles Everything BUNDLE.
5: Get a refund from TpT for resources I've already bought.
- If it's within a year of purchase, they'll refund the first purchase because it's duplicate content.) Here's their return policy.
6: Once you've bought this Educircles EVERYTHING Bundle, you get it all:
- You get all updates to products for free
- You get all new products for free.
- You feel warm and fuzzy inside. (A portion of sales goes to support student mental health.)
Good luck past Mike. I'll try to send you a note every now and then!
PS: In case the principal doesn't let you borrow their credit card, TpT does accept school purchase orders:
PPS: School won't buy this for you? Read this.
..... Do you want to do something FUN, but meaningful at the End of the Year?
- Try this SURVEY so your students can see what kind of mindset they have.
- Do these FUN CLASSROOM DEBATES - does EQUAL mean FAIR?
- Play these COMMUNICATION GAMES to notice how communication breaks down.
My name is Michael Fuchigami. I'm the teacher behind Educircles.
- I want to help you SAVE HOURS of PREP.
- Sign up for the Educircles Newsletter to stay in the loop!
- TpT support has clarified that we are not allowed to include contest information in our product descriptions or anywhere else on their platform. More info.
⭐⭐⭐ Teachers around the world have DOWNLOADED over 59,727 Educircles resources!
- Check out where teachers have bought my resources (map.)
- THANK YOU to everyone who has purchased an Educircles product.
- 10% of your purchase helps students going through a tough time.
- With your help, Educircles has DONATED $9,344.68 to STUDENT MENTAL HEALTH organizations!
- Here's why I do what I do.
Aug 31, 2021: initial release
- 86 products - total value: $229.16
- Bundle Discount Price: $114.75
- You save: $114.41