Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The illustrated article explains the influence that Islam and Arabic had on the medieval West African Trading Empires. Activities and Common Core Aligned DBQ Assessment included.
- 3-Page Illustrated Article
- Multiple Choice Assessment + Answer Key
- Primary Source: from 'The Words of Mamadou Kouyate'
- Common Core-Aligned DBQ Short Answer Assessment + Answer Key
- Short Answer Rubric (allows student to score each other's answers)
- Scaffolded Review + Answer Key
- Exit Ticket + Answer Key
- Graphic Organizer: Four Takeaways
- 3-2-1 Activity
- Support from Text Guide
- Historical Examination Form
- Crossword + Crossword Key
- No Prep
- California State History-Social Science Content Standards Addressed: 7.4.3 7.4.4
Store: The Medieval World and Early Modern Times