This crossword puzzle is based on THE EGYPT GAME. Every clue is related to an event, character, or detail in or about the book.
Examples of clues:
3. Oracle’s answer: “Look under the ___ of Set”
4. Sixth-grade teacher
5. Casa Rosada = ___ House
11. Decoration on Marshamosis’s crown
14. Egyptian god of wisdom
A great activity for challenging students' reading-for-detail skills in a fun way--and a great review for objective tests!
Here are my unique products over THE EGYPT GAME—perfect activities for early test finishers, between lessons, extra credit, or at the end of the day! View them in my store.
• Bookmarks Plus: THE EGYPT GAME edition—A Handy Little Reading Aid!
Helps students keep track of main characters and provides definitions for new words—and so much more! A lot of helpful information at students’ fingertips! Students and teachers alike are delighted with these handy reading aids!
• THE EGYPT GAME: 50-word Prereading Crossword—Familiarizes Students with Challenging Words Before Reading the Book!
Helps prepare students for reading the book! Use with the The Egypt Game edition of Bookmarks Plus and the The Egypt Game Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words!
• THE EGYPT GAME: Synonym/Antonym Vocabulary Puzzle—Challenging!
Use with Bookmarks Plus and the 50-word Prereading Vocabulary Crossword to reinforce meanings of new words! A unique crossword!
• THE EGYPT GAME: Reading-for-Detail Crossword—70 Clues!
A fun way to check students’ reading skills!
• THE EGYPT GAME: 10 Word Merges—One “Word” Becomes Two!
Two-word phrases from the story are blended into one “word.” Students decipher the phrases. Harder than it sounds, but a good spelling workout!
Word-Wise Language Arts Resources
—100s of unique products over most-taught literature!
Fun Teaching~Fun Learning!