I'm always looking for ways to incorporate art fun into science class and this product is the perfect combination!
Students will work to create a logo for the fictional Energy Electric Company, an electric company that is holding a contest for a new logo but has a set of very strict requirements. This product allows students to be reviewing electricity learning while drawing and designing. And to make it even more valuable? A writing component allows this product to be used in language arts class too!
1. Introduction to the contest and design tips for students to remember when creating a logo
2. A clear, concise rubric and self reflection question section
3. A planning page to help guide students
4. A writing page with a checklist to ensure students are on the right track!
5. Template for good copy of logo and writing
6. Teacher print and go rubrics for easy assessment