The Elements of Art Complete Power Point Lesson and Activity- UNIT
This lesson has everything you need to teach The Elements of Art!
Grades 3-8 / 7- 10 day unit / 162 slides
Learn about The Elements of Art: Line, Shape, Texture, Value, Color, Form and Space.
Create a vocabulary flip book with each of The Elements of Art.
This easy to use Power Point Lesson includes:
• Lesson Objective and National Standard
• Examples of how each of The Elements of Art are used in artworks
• Definition and visual examples of each of The Elements of Art
• Talking About Art activity with each of The Elements of Art (includes printable activity handout)
• Closure/Review questions for each of The Elements of Art
• Step by step visual instructions on how to create The Elements of Art flip book
• Group Activities with printable handout
• Unit Review Power Point
• Printable Unit Review Handout
• Unit Test with Answer Key
• Word Search
• Extra Blank Matching Slides to add your own content
The slides in this presentation are non-editable. Matching blank slides are included to add additional content.
Update on 8/21/16- Added answer slides to review PowerPoint, added Space-Talking About Art Activity, added Color Talking About Art handouts
Looking for The Elements of Art for the younger ones?
LINE- Grades K-2
SHAPES- Grades K-2
COLOR- Grades K-2
OTHER ELEMENTARY PRODUCTS:
Sunflower Paintings (Art of Vincent van Gogh) Grades K-2
Crazy Hair Day- Grades 2-6
Art Word Wall
Other Middle School Products:
Henri Rousseau Toucan Project
African Mask Project
Art Word of The Day Activity
*****FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK FOR FREEBIES*****