Teach story elements using classic tales - fairy tales. This is the 2nd fairy tale for language development product I've posted. Guided reading and language-based activities help students to develop the concepts of story elements and increase vocabulary.
This product contains:
* 5 days of guided reading suggestions/lessons
* 4 different ways to sequence the story for re-telling: 1 with picture sequences, 1 with sentence sequences, and 2 versions for writing your own
* 2 versions of the Somebody-Wanted-But-So story re-tell template
* 2 activities for exploring character descriptive vocabulary by sorting vocabulary
* and a writing activity for describing the main character
* vocabulary sorting by character, setting, and problem elements
* vocabulary sorting for real/not real
* writing or drawing activity for imagining
* additional story element templates for story re-telling
* vocabulary cards to use for practice and card games
* 2 pages of matching vocabulary to definitions
There are suggestions for classroom discussion throughout the reading plans.
See the sister product: HERE