The Encouragement Chart is a useful technique that helps gear students up to want to turn in their work. Instead of struggling with your students, encourage them! Turn what used to be a challenging task into a fun class-challenge!
▪ To provide an environment where students WANT to turn in their work.
▪ To provoke better results from students with positive reinforcement.
▪ To raise scores and achieve less missing work.
HOW IT WORKS:
▪ Provided are easy step-by-step instructions on how to make your own Encouragement Chart.
▪ Make the chart, hang it up in the classroom, and explain the process to the class. This chart has repeatedly produced great results when used with encouragement and positive reinforcement.
▪ Also, included with the chart are some insights to why students might have trouble turning in their work and ways to change students’ frame of mind to a more positive outlook.
Thank you for shopping at Expand Methods Expand Minds by Jamie Proske.