The end of the school year might take a while to get to, but once it's close - it comes faster than we can plan for! The End of the Year - Packin' Up - Activity Pack
is made up of nine
different activities that are perfect for those days where you've just wrapped up your final lesson, or when all the books have been collected and packed away until next year. Simple, fun, & easy activities.
✸ Rate Your Teacher :
- students provide anonymous feedback about class over the year
✸ Build a Banner :
- students design their own pendant, leaving advice, words of wisdom, or survival tips for the upcoming class, to be hung in the classroom for the upcoming school year
✸ The Best Quotes & Posts :
- students can reminisce about some of the best words they've heard, read, or even said on their own during the past year in school
✸ Fill Up Your Bucket :
- students list their top 3 things they want to do during the summer
✸ Thank You! :
- students can write a "thank you" note to someone who has made an impact on them over the past school year
✸ Summer Time Pictionary :
- just like the famous game! 68 different summer words/phrases, plus 1 blank
✸ Grade Faves :
- students fill out their favorites for 5 different categories
✸ Instagram Best Nine :
- an Instagram profile look-a-like for students to capture their best nine memories of the school year, students can draw their favorite memories, write their favorite memories, or print out 2x2 photos to attach on to the worksheet
✸ Theme Songs
- students pick theme songs for classes they had taken during the year
Grade Faves, Instagram Best Nine, and Theme Songs pages were customized for grades 6 - 12. You will be receiving them all in one download as a PDF.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!
Want to see my resources put to use in my classroom? Click & follow my blog