Also included in
- Restore Mobility - Energize Your Metabolism - Transform Your Body - Defy Your AgeProgram Focus: The 3 Month Energize Your Metabolism Program by ReversAge Health & Fitness and Best for Teachers is designed to drive your metabolism higher. You will progress from simple pushing, pulling, bending, l$23.99$44.97Save $20.98
During weeks 1 - 4 of the Energize Your Metabolism Program, you will begin to rebuild your metabolic engine with calorie burning circuit training and high intensity aerobic interval sessions. This phase is designed to increase the ease of your daily routine while improving energy levels, body composition, muscle tone, and posture. You also will reteach your body to correctly perform pushing, pulling, bending, and lifting movements that reduce the risk of injury.
This program is ideal for individuals that:
- Are apparently healthy and have permission from your medical provide
- Are able to participate in cardiovascular exercise for at least 30 minutes with brief periods of vigorous effort
- Wish to improve posture and muscle tone and reduce body fat
- Want to improve overall health and quality of life
Program Length: 4 weeks or as long as you are seeing improvement.
Total workout time commitment: (Choose your schedule.)
- 30-40 minutes, 4-6 x's/week if cardiovascular component is completed on separate days, or
- 60 minutes, 2-3 x's/wk if all components are completed during each workout.
Sample 4-6 day/week Program Schedule:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: Foam Roll, Cardiovascular Workout, Static Stretch
- Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday: Dynamic warm-up, Functional Strength Circuit, Static Stretch
Equipment Needed: Foam or hand roller, safe place to walk/jog or a cardiovascular machine of your choice, exercise mat, and access to weight machines (Dumbbells or resistance bands may be substituted for weight machines if you are working out at home. See the alternative exercise section for these exercises.)
*This program does not claim to prevent or treat any specific disease or condition. You should always seek clearance from your medical provider before beginning any exercise program.