Also included in
- Restore Mobility - Energize Your Metabolism - Transform Your Body - Defy Your AgeProgram Focus: The 3 Month Energize Your Metabolism Program by ReversAge Health & Fitness and Best for Teachers is designed to drive your metabolism higher. You will progress from simple pushing, pulling, bending, l$23.99$44.97Save $20.98
During weeks 5 - 8 of the Energize Your Metabolism Program by ReversAge Health & Fitness, you will continue to rebuild your metabolic engine with more advanced calorie burning strength circuit training and longer high intensity aerobic intervals. This phase is designed to help you continue to improve energy levels, body composition, muscle tone, and posture. In this workout, you will progress to more challenging pushing, pulling, bending, and lifting movements used during activities of daily living (ADL).
This program is ideal for individuals that:
- Are apparently healthy and have permission from your medical provider
- Are able to participate in cardiovascular exercise for at least 30 minutes or with brief periods of vigorous effort
- Wish to improve posture and muscle tone and reduce body fat 4. Want to improve overall health and quality of life
Program Length: 4 weeks or as long as you are seeing improvement.
Total workout time commitment: (Choose your schedule.)
- 30-40 minutes, 4-6 x's/week if cardiovascular component is completed on separate days, or
- 60 minutes, 2-3 x's/wk if all components are completed during each workout.
Sample 4-6 day/week Program Schedule:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: Foam Roll, Cardiovascular Workout, Static Stretch
- Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday: Dynamic warm-up, Functional Strength Circuit, Static Stretch
Equipment Needed: Foam or hand roller, safe place to walk/jog or a cardiovascular machine of your choice, exercise mat, and access to weight machines (Dumbbells or resistance bands may be substituted for weight machines if you are working out at home. See the alternative exercise section for these exercises.)
*This program does not claim to prevent or treat any specific disease or condition. You should always seek clearance from your medical provider before beginning any exercise program.