This product is also part of a STEM process bundle: Click to learn more!
This download contains 20 pages from which you can pick and choose to create your own engineering design process booklet to guide your students through any STEM design challenge or activity. The pages in this booklet will help your students brainstorm, develop, design, and evaluate their ideas or solutions for a particular problem.
Here’s what this product contains:
- Engineering design process mini-poster
- Design process booklet cover
- Identifying the problem guided worksheet
- 8 different styles of brainstorming sheets
- Developing ideas sketch sheet
- Developing ideas evaluation sheet
- Idea selection and final sketch sheet
- Pre- and post-test reflection sheets
These sheets can be combined in any fashion for you to create a customizable book for your students to use for any engineering design challenge project
I use this booklet with my second graders to teach the engineering design process and to emphasize the reflection necessary at each step in the creative design process.
I hope you find this a valuable resource for cultivating critical and imaginative thinking with your students!