This timeline activity gives students the opportunity to create their own timelines and determine where events fall relative to each other. This activity is perfect for interactive notebooks and does not require any handouts or copies.
The events included in this assignment are:
1. John Locke explains his idea of natural rights
2. The English Bill of Rights grants many rights to English citizens
3. Montesquieu puts forth his idea about the separation of power
4. Rosseau proposes the social contract
5. The American Revolution Begins
6. The Declaration of Independence is signed
7. The French Revolution
1. notebook paper setup sample
2. very detailed and illustrated directions
3. seven key events about the Scientific Revolution
4. an example timeline
5. answer key
Additional Materials Needed
a classroom set of rulers
• Please check the preview to make sure this product is right for you!
• This file is not editable; however, I will consider customizing
my products per special request.
Consider Following My Store for Timely Updates
You can be the first to know about new product launches, free products and store discounts. Just click the red “Follow Me” star on my homepage.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me through the contact link.