Also included in
- A complete teaching package for Optics. Your unit comes with 11 lessons, lab station activities, projects, bell ringers, activities, and more. Everything you need to teach the unit over 4-5 weeks. This unit includes both Office and Google formats for ALL lessons. The presentations are in PowerPoint$42.97$84.68Save $41.71
- A complete teaching package for Optics. Your unit comes with 11 lessons. Everything you need to teach the unit over 4-5 weeks. The 4-5 weeks of teaching material include 11 lessons as well as a unit test with an answer key. If you're interested in the activities that go along with this unit, please$28.97$57.72Save $28.75
Everything you need to introduce or review The Eye (Structure and Function) is right here including the lesson (student and teacher versions), an auto-graded Exit Ticket to check for student understanding, and a student lesson handout. The presentation is interactive and engaging and will keep your students interested.
In order, the lesson covers:
- Blind Spot
- Eye Anatomy
- Eye and the Brain
- Camera Lens vs. Eye Lens
- Converging Lens – Positive Meniscus
- "This was great! Thank you for sharing:)"
- "Saved me a lot of time, thank you."
- "I love the fact that this opens with a brief activity for the students - thanks"
- "Thanks for posting! I love the colors and videos that are included in the powerpoint! Can't wait to use this with students this year!"
Google Classroom and Exit Ticket
- This resource is perfect for in-class or distance learning and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom. Included is a link that with one click, will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
- On the last Google Slide is a link to a four-question Exit Ticket that you can give as homework or to conclude your lesson in class.
- This lesson includes both Google and Office versions for ALL resources. The presentation is in Google Slides and PowerPoint while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
Having both options allows you to use either without worrying about formatting issues as all the work has already been done for you. It also allows you, as well as your students, to access everything no matter where you are or what kind of equipment is being used.
Included in the lesson package is:
- Google and Office versions of the presentation and all documents
- The teacher version of the presentation
- The student version of the presentation
- Practice problems with video-guided answer walkthrough - I created a video that solves the problem from start to finish
- Snell's Lab In-Class Lab
- An auto-graded Exit Ticket
- Student lesson handout
Digital and Distance Learning:
This lesson is fully digital which makes it perfect for the classroom, distance learning, or as a sub-plan if needed. With a single click, the entire package will be imported into your Google Drive and will be ready to assign to your students or present in class. You can also place a copy of the resources directly into student Google Drive accounts for easy access.
Included in your package is an Exit Ticket which can be directly accessed from the last Google Slide. Additionally, your purchase will create a copy of the Google Form Exit Ticket which you can edit to meet your class needs.
The student version of the lesson contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
Each lesson below is also available inside my High School Optics Unit.
The individual Optics Lessons can be accessed below.
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.