Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
6.94 MB | 65 pages
The materials for “The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore” were created to be used with both the video AND the book.
In this resource, you will receive numerous materials for reading and writing ideas. A 7 page guide, including daily lesson plans, is also included. The lesson plans are editable in case you want to adapt things for your classroom. The lesson plans include daily learning targets (objectives), Common Core State Standards, Procedures, and an Exit Slip.
These materials are challenging and rigorous. Materials are for upper elementary and middle school students.
Included in this bundle:
* 6 days worth of detailed lesson plans
* Student directions for preparing to watch the video
* Movie Notes
* Notes for Writing a Story to Match the wordless Video
* A summary organizer for the video
* A narrative story organizer for students to plan a text to match the
* A narrative story template for students to write a text to match the
* Character Development Organizer (RL.3)
* Central Ideas Organizer (RL.2)
* Context Clues (RL.4)
* Figurative Language Analysis Task (RL.4)
* Figurative Language Graphic Organizer (RL.4)
* Inference Organizer (RL.1)
* Key Moments in the Plot iPad Organizer(RL.3)
* Mr. Lessmore Characterization Organizer (RL.3)
* Response to Reading Directions (RL.10)
* Summary Graphic Organizer (RL.2)
* Theme Graphic Organizer (RL.2)
* Venn Diagram (RL.7)
* Write Around Student Discussion Template
* 25 Text-Dependent Questions w/answer key(RL.1-RL.5)
* Word Choice & Descriptive Writing Mini-Lesson and Writing Task
* Creative Story Directions (W.3)
* Narrative Writing Assignment Directions (W.3)
(Narrative resources that go with the video are also for narrative
Please contact me with any questions. I'm also happy to tweak or edit any materials to meet your needs! Just let me know :)