This short story is written for beginning and intermediate French students. It tells the story of Marlene and her farting cat, Bruno. Bruno causes many problems for Marlene as she goes about her day at school. But will he also cost her a chance to go out with her crush?
The activity is on Google drive for a paperless lesson that you can adjust for your students' needs. It includes:
• a 4-slide story in French.
• comprehension questions in both French and English versions
• a slide with new vocabulary words
• an infographic with facts about farts and comprehension questions
• a reading about a cat that is up for adoption with comprehension questions