This comprehensive package is sure to engage all learners in your class by the variety of questions, activities, and diversity of choices given for assignments and projects. A teacher instruction page is included with the purchase of the unit to help you organize how you might like to present the information to your students.
• Anticipation guide
• Pre-reading activity
• Reading log
• Interactive reading foldables
• Chapters 1-25 Reading Response Journals
(b) Reflection questions
(c) Critical thinking questions
• Chapters quizzes (answer keys included)
• Chapter reflection activities
• End-of-unit assignment
• Final project (two options)
• Final test (answer key included)
• Compare and contrast essay (book vs. movie)
In addition to the chapter vocabulary, reflection responses, and chapter questions, each section includes a 'comprehension challenge' which will give your students an opportunity to expand their critical thinking skills - this is an optional activity to give to your students, but appropriate for those early finishers, as additional bonus activities, or for those who required higher-level thinking activities.
Check out the FREE preview for a better look!
© The Classroom Sparrow