PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The First Female Pharaoh Informational Text Small Group Rotations with Exit Tickets and Homework Extension
This Product is designed to act as a "Hidden Test Prep" activity in order to :
• engage students using social studies based informational text / resources
• help students understand what was read through the use of graphic organizers
• promote student discussion and communication through team building
• motivate student learning and promote higher order thinking
• provide a self-directed learning homework extension activity to apply what was already learned (pre-selected web links are provided for student choice)
• allow for self-assessment with a 3-2-1 activity along with 8 choices of Exit Tickets
• encourage students to manage their time
This group / team exercise is intended to apply understanding in a novel way, articulate new knowledge gained, and explain, generalize, or connect ideas using supporting evidence based on the reading passage during four rotations.
You May Also Want to Check Out Our Women's History Interactive Notebook MEGA UNIT w/ Lesson Plans, Test Prep & More
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Bookmark our DynamicDuo101TpT BLOG for unique insight on how to use our products and more on what we do!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2019