Also included in
- Have a student that struggles with pulling details out of passages or making inferences? Know a young learner that needs to work on their grammar and reading comprehension skills? Dig deeply into the text for comprehension and close reading practice with these high-interest reading passages develo$9.50$12.00Save $2.50
- Have a student that struggles with pulling details out of passages or making inferences? Know a young learner that needs to work on their grammar and reading comprehension skills? Dig deeply into the text for comprehension and close reading practice with these high-interest reading passages develo$28.00$36.00Save $8.00
This product includes one reading comprehension passage about the first man on the moon with three pages containing ten questions of various types. The difficulty of the material is intended for students in the 5th grade and up. The worksheet contains four paragraphs of prose.
Subject: The first man on the moon
Pages: 6 (10 questions and answers)
Difficulty: 5th grade and up
- Picking specific details from the passage
- Making inferences
- Grammar skills
This worksheet is great extra practice for students who have difficulty finding details in passages and making inferences based on the text.
- The Water Cycle Reading Comprehension Worksheet
- The Solar System Reading Comprehension Worksheet
- I Have A Dream Reading Comprehension Worksheet
CUSTOMER TIPS :
- If you have any issue or question regarding printing, please refer to TPT HELP Section.
- If you have any questions about this resource, we'd be happy to help. Scroll down to the "Product Q&A" tab by the comments and reviews for this resource to add your question.
- Like this resource? Stay up to date on new products, sales, and giveaways!
- Tap the green star ★ on this profile to follow Strive Academics on TPT.
- Join our newsletter!
- Follow Strive Academics on Instagram
- Follow Strive Academics on Pinterest
- Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EARN TPT CREDIT!
Did you know that you can earn credit for future TPT purchases by reviewing this product?
Leave a review by clicking "My Account" > "My Purchases" > "Provide Feedback" button (next to each purchase you made).
Everything included in this resource is licensed for individual or single classroom use only. It may be photocopied by the original purchaser for his or her classroom only. It may not be put on the internet, sold, re-purposed, or distributed in any form. If you would like to share this product with your colleagues, please purchase multiple licenses.