• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
The first Thanksgiving was a time for the Indians and Pilgrims to be thankful for a bountiful harvest, friendships, and survival. Teach your students all about the history of the first Thanksgiving with this set of adapted, leveled readers.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 9 page book with 3 comprehension questions (14 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 12 page book with 4 comprehension questions (20 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Want to see a PREVIEW
? Grab a set of leveled, adapted readers for FREE here
Spend only $1 on each book when you purchase the NOVEMBER BUNDLE
Find more Adapted Books here.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!