Also included in
- Every year teachers across the nation begin establishing their classroom rules and behavior expectations. Take a load off with this BUNDLE download, which includes my most popular behavior management products!This BUNDLE includes:Think Sheet Bundle (Think Sheets for K-3)Clip SlipAwesome Behavior Not$25.00$31.00Save $6.00
- Are you ready for Back to School?! Yeah, me neither (I love my summers!).But, to help get you BTS ready in a snap I now have the ULTIMATE BUNDLE that includes everything you'll need to launch your year without extra time or work. Who doesn't love that?Save an instant 10% off with this BTS BUNDLE!Wha$60.00$67.00Save $7.00
The First Week is a comprehensive week-long unit that establishes classroom rules, which are created and put into place with the help of your class. Kickstart your year with these pre-made lesson plans that incorporate read alouds, engaging activities, interactive notebook pages, and posters. This unit culminates to a classroom contract which every student (and teacher) signs at the end of the week!
Great for those who want to easily implement the Responsive Classroom approach to creating the classroom culture.
This Resource Includes:
- Read Alouds and FULL Lesson Plans
- Classroom Posters (color and BW)
- Blackline Master Worksheets
- Good/Poor Choice Engagement Tool
- Classroom Contract Booklet aligned with lessons
- Contract Certificate
The four main rules taught in this pack are:
- Make Good Choices
- Be Respectful To Others
- Always Try Your Best
- Keep Your Space Organized
These rules are an umbrella for discussions/activities to get students thinking about the kinds of positive behavior that's expected and easy to follow through all year!
Check out the preview to see everything you get in this download!
This resource is a part of a BUNDLE! Consider bundling your behavior management resources:
This BUNDLE includes:
+ Think Sheet Bundle (Think Sheets for K-6)
+ Clip Slip
+ Awesome Behavior Notes (now in color and B&W!)
+ The First Week (Lesson Plans)
Think Sheets are the easiest ways for teachers to communicate student behavior when you have that kiddo that just needs time to express their feelings and actions. This is the highest purchased item in my shop and is the most useful in every classroom! This product features Think Sheets that are grade appropriate for K-6th grade.
Clip Slips are to be used in conjunction with a Clip Chart or other behavior tracking system you may have in your classroom. It’s the easiest way to track behavior throughout the week and communicate it to parents without writing those pesky daily/weekly parent emails. It also is great for putting the responsibility back on the student!
Awesome Behavior Notes are another great way to communicate behavior! Often times us teachers are quick to contact parents when there’s something wrong or when there’s bad behavior from a child/class. But, these behavior notes allow for easy communication to parents that highlight positive behavior in class!
The First Week is a comprehensive week-long unit that establishes classroom rules, which are created and put into place with the help of your class. Kickstart your year with these pre-made lesson plans that incorporate read alouds and engaging activities and interactive notebook pages. This culminates in a student-created Classroom Contract Booklet that they each sign and received a certificate at the end of the week!
See how I use this resource in my classroom at Little Fox Teaching!