This 80 page Science unit is packed with information to kick off a Five Senses Unit in a Pre-K, Kindergarten or First grade classroom. Students will be engaged in activities for at least 2 weeks worth of Science Fun!
Included in this unit is a class books to read to your students. The class book covers the five senses. Students will learn key facts and vocabulary words when listening to this story! I have also included a student friendly reader for students to complete and read during a guided reading group or even a science center! In addition students can make a class books to share about the five senses with their peers.
I have included common core standards for some activities. Standards included are for Kindergarten Reading.
- 5 Senses Poster
- 5 Senses Student Reader
- 5 Senses Original Book
- 5 Senses Class Book
- Vocabulary Cards
- Label the Boy and Girl (2 versions included)
- 5 Senses Sort
- Hot and Cold Sort
- Five Senses Graphic Organizers (8 included)
- What's Your Eye Color Graph Pieces
- What's Your Eye Color Graph Recording Sheet
- What's Your Eye Color Analyze Our Data Sheet
- My Eye Color Recording Sheet
- Looking Log ( 2 versions)
- What's That Sound? Activity
- What's Your Favorite Cookie Graph Pieces
- What's Your Favorite Cookie Graph Recording Sheet
- What's Your Favorite Cookie Analyze Our Data Sheet
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!