These interactive activities are a wonderful tool to teach and reinforce the sense of taste
with your students. Young learners enjoy creating their own books as they learn about things they can taste, as well as interacting with their teacher during the assessment activities
. They are perfect for pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, ESL and special needs students.
- Teacher mini book and cover
- Student mini book and cover
- Vocabulary cards
- A-Z Chart
- Visual assessments
- Skills check for recording
- Yes/No Questions
- Tips for Teacher page
Please check out all of the Five Senses activities which are available separately and as a Bundle!
You can purchase the individual Five Senses
activity products and the Five Senses Activities Bundle by clicking the links below.
The Five Senses Seeing Activities
The Five Senses Hearing Activities
The Five Senses Smelling Activities
The Five Senses Tasting Activities
The Five Senses Touching Activities
The Five Senses Bundle Activities - Save Money!
Copyright © 2016 Three Leaf Clover Teacher Resources. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Design and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use only.
If you are interested in my products please look for the follow near the top of any page within my store and click it to follow me!
- How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Thank you for your feedback, I hope that you find my products useful and enjoyable.