This was designed for a middle or high school social studies classroom. This project asks students to create a travel brochure using the Five Themes of Geography. This is perfect for both the general education and special education classroom! Encourage your students to use their textbooks, the internet and any other non-fiction texts that you have provided to apply the FIVE THEMES OF GEOGRAPHY to a place of their choice!
WHAT DOES THIS PACKET OFFER?
* Student Choice
* Linked to the Common Core
* Differentiation & Multiple Entry Points
* Can Be Used in Most Educational Settings
* Linked to the NYC Social Studies Curriculum
* Multiple Printing Options (grey scale & color)
* Student Example/Model
* CCLS Grading Rubric