Your students will have a ball learning about when to double /f/ /l/ /s/ and /z/.
• 6 teaching posters including when not to use the rule and rule breakers
• Floss word sorts
• Roll and Read words Game
• Read and Match Sentences
• Read and Sequence Floss stories
• Find the hidden floss words.
• Spell the word with movable letters. One syllable and Two syllable words
- Find the rhyming floss words
• Read the open and closed syllables with reveal a word
• Spin a floss word Game real and nonsense words.
This unit is correlated to do with my floss word work printable pack so all students can be involved at once.
I purposely made this unit full of literacy activities because I like to use this as another opportunity to practice short vowels and blend fluency.
Use with Floss Rule Printable word work Activities
You might also like Floss Rule Decodable Stories with Close Passages
You May Also Like Rainy Day for Long A SMART Board Phonics Orton Gillingham Lesson and Activities
Orton-Gillingham-SMART-Board-Activities-for-2 Sounds of oo