Room 311 has crafted an in-depth unit on the 4th Amendment that emphasizes critical thinking, discussion, and writing skills. Your students will be engaged as they examine the 4th and learn about how this amendment is pertinent to their lives.
This unit has the following included:
1) a possible unit outline that can be modified as the teacher needs
2) 5 in-class assignments with teacher directions and keys
3) 1 homework assignment
4) 1 role play and discussion assignment
5) a final project with a grading rubric
Check out these other resources from Room 311:
U.S. Constitution Unit
Mock Trials for Government and Civics
Role-Playing Roundtable: The Bill of Rights
A 5th Amendment Unit
The 6th Amendment Unit
Constitutional Role Plays
The 8th Amendment Unit
Criminal Law Course
Check me out at Room 311 on Facebook
Email me at email@example.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.