Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The French and Indian War Interactive Notebook / Lapbook Activities with ourPrimary Source Document Depot: The French and Indian War with Iroquois Informational Text Test Prep Passage and our Benjamin Franklin ELA Informational Text Test Prep Passage!
BONUS!! Now also includes our Annotation Assistant Student Worksheets, Vocabulary Focus, and Exit Tickets Multi Pack along with our "The New Do Now" Bell Work!
Click the green preview button above to see what's inside!
This Product is Designed to:
• engage students using social studies based primary sources and informational text
• help students understand how to analyze primary source documents through the use of graphic organizers
• utilize digital resources for interactive learning and discovery through technology integration
• highlight key historical issues and themes
• use multiple resources for comparison purposes
• promote discussion
• motivate student learning and promote higher order thinking
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
Interactive Notebook / Lapbook Packet Includes:
• How to create a lapbook
• How to use the Vocabulary Cards Effectively Through Differentiation and Diverse Learners
• Uncommon Learning: Customized Activities Options
• Pre-selected technology integration interactive websites
• Vocabulary Cards Pocket with 39 pre-made, no-prep cards
• Notebook Vocabulary Fold Cards
• Vocabulary Cards Homework / Classwork / Group Activities
• The 8 Strands of The French & Indian War Graphic Organizer
• Accordion Timeline
• Accordion Cause & Result Ladder
• Compare & Contrast Venn (French and British Soldiers)
• Compare & Contrast Bracket (Iroquois Confederacy and The Algonquian)
• Compare & Contrast Bracket (The French & Indian War and The American Civil War)
• Say What? Create your own English to French Dictionary Cards Vocabulary Play on Words Envelopes and Cards
• The Tomahawk
• The French & Indian War Informational Diamond
• The French & Indian War Chain Link Facts (The Bristish/The American Colonists/The Iroquois Confederacy)
• Iroquois Map Skills
• Important Battles Map Skills
• Cause and Effect Flaps: What is the cause and effect of European colonization in North America?
• Cause and Effect Trifold: The Fur Trade
• Cause and Effect Trifold: The Albany Plan
• Important Figures Pocket with 20 pre-made, no-prep cards
• The French & Indian War Enrichment Diamond Fold Activity - Ben Franklin
• Enrichment Famous Figure Spotlight Options (Joseph Brant / General James Wolfe / General Marquis de Montcalm)
• Pros & Cons Higher Level Thinking Activities (1) What were the pros and cons of Great Britain winning the French and Indian War? (2) What were the pros and cons of the 13 American Colonies being on the winning side of the French and Indian War?
• Thought Bubble Activities: (1) What would a member of the Iroquois Confederacy who fought in the French and Indian War say if he could see North America today? (2) What would Samuel de Champlain say if he could see Quebec today?
• All About…The French & Indian War Book-Style Flapbook
• 5-Point Pentagon Activity: Fun Facts of the French & Indian War
• The French & Indian War Fact Pocket with 12 pre-made cut-out cards
• Political Cartoon Focus: Join, or Die envelope with pre-ade, no prep cards
• All About…The French & Indian War Trapezoid Foldable
• Art Focus; Create your own piece of artwork inspired by the French and Indian War.
• Create A symbolic British Flag
• Create A symbolic French Flag
• Create A symbolic Iroquois Confederacy Flag
• 4 sides of a Battle:The French and Indian War foldable
• Young George Washington Research Activity
• Travel Brochure - Create a travel brochure persuading tourists to come visit and enjoy an historic site related to The French & Indian War.
• Journal Entry - Write a journal entry as if you were French soldier during the French & Indian War.
• What If...? Activity: What Souvenirs Would You take With You?
• French & Indian War: Then & Now
• The French & Indian War 3-2-1 Student Self-Assessment
Common Core aligned thematic unit; 86 engaging pages.
Keywords: Interactive, Notebook, Social Studies, British, French, Iroquois, War
Take advantage of GIGANTIC $AVING$ With our The Iroquois, American Revolution, and French & Indian War MEGA Bundle Toolbox and $ave over $30.00!
You May Also Be Interested in Our The Three Branches of Government with 2016 Election Bonus Material!
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future TpT products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2016