This French Revolution Group Research Project is aligned with the common core standards for ELA and requires students to work collaboratively to create a research project. It is the perfect way to introduce the topic in a history class, or to familiarize students with the the Civil War before reading related literature.
The final project includes a five paragraph research paper written and cited in MLA format and a PowerPoint presentation that is presented to class.
This download includes:
- The research project assignment (PDF)
- Research topics and websites for students to visit (PDF)
- Group member evaluation forms (PDF)
- Teacher rubric with customizable point values (PDF)
- Editable example PowerPoint Template (PPT)
The French Revolution Paper -The French Revolution Research Topics - Common Core Standards for The French Revolution - Group Research Project - The French Revolution Research Assignment - The French Revolution Term Paper -The Bastille, Marie Antoinette, King Louis XVI