Also included in
- This French Revolution Bundle includes our French Revolution PowerPoint presentation, accompanying guided outline and our video guide created for the History Channel's French Revolution documentary!This bundle is designed for middle, high, and home school school students and covers important details$5.99$7.50Save $1.51
- This French Revolution Bundle includes our French Revolution PowerPoint presentation, accompanying guided outline, our video guide created for the History Channel's French Revolution documentary and our French Revolution WebQuest!This bundle is designed for middle, high, and home school school stude$7.99$10.50Save $2.51
This narrative short answer fill-in-the-blank video guide was designed to accompany The History Channel’s wildly popular The French Revolution video. The guide covers the video through its entire 90 minutes and focuses on the most important aspects of this period, including:
- Background of the Revolution
- Marriage of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette
- The Estates General
- The National Assembly
- Storming of the Bastille
- Declaration of the Rights of Man
- Royal family's attempt to escape France
- Abolition of the monarchy
- Creation of the French Republic
- Marat, Danton, and Robespierre
- Trials and executions of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette
- The Convention
- Assassination of Marat
- The Reign of Terror
- Execution of Danton and Robespierre
- Rise of Napoleon
This fascinating video is very interesting and engaging and works well for students from middle through high school. It can be used as a supplement to a unit or PowerPoint such as the one in store The French Revolution PowerPoint and Outline, or as a stand alone mini-unit on the French Revolution. I would be ideal for virtual learning. The video may be purchased on the History Channel, Amazon, I-Tunes, or through free links available on YouTube.
What to Expect:
- Narrative short answer fill in the blank format which engages the student and focus on the important aspects.
- There are sections with a total of 40 fill in the blank questions, with extensive and informative narrative. Included is a teacher key with time codes for starting and stopping the video at each of the sections.
- The guide is written in Microsoft Word format and is editable for teacher preference
- The video may be shown in its entirety, or may be broken into several sections throughout the unit (my favorite) so as to supplement other resources.
These products include among others:
*Individual Engineering an Empire video guides for China, Persians, Carthage, Greece, Age of Alexander, Rome, Russia, Byzantine Empire, Britain, France.
*Discounted bundles of all above PowerPoints and Outlines.