The Functions Fiesta – Object Functions
This 71-page The Functions Fiesta – Object Functions resource is packed with activities to help students comprehend object functions.
This product is based on the original children's song, “The Functions Fiesta Song” written by Gloria Rojas and Lannie Battistini. This file contains the English version of the song. This delightful rhythm will have the kids singing, dancing, and signing object functions in no time.
• Pages 4-10: The Functions Fiesta Song: with Shutterstock images. This song introduces students to the concept object function.
• Pages 11-22: Demonstration of object functions using Shutterstock images: pencil, chair, basketball, scissors, book, gym shoes, telephone, mouth, backpack, marker, paper, glue, football, drum, dump truck, soccer ball, airplane, train, helicopter, car, knife, couch, frying pan, toothbrush, banana, cup, dog, milk, quarter, socks, bicycle, ice cubes, hard hat, television, zipper, hand, paintbrush, umbrella, laundry basket, shirt, shopping cart, pillow, belt, camera, blue jeans, wheelbarrow, key, comb.
• Pages 23-34: Riddle Cards & BINGO Game: 48 Riddle cards and 5 BINGO GAME cards are provided to build comprehension of object functions.
• Pages 35-48: I have…Who has…? Game: 48 I have…Who has…? game cards are provided to build comprehension of object functions.
• Pages 49-66: Functions Chip ‘n Chat Game: 5 game boards and 48 functions prompt cards are provided to build comprehension of object functions with this fun and engaging magnetic chip game designed to teach object functions.
• Pages 67-68: Object Functions writing prompts.
You can preview the song on iTunes