Create an exciting interactive (or static) bulletin, The Game of Library. It's a focal point that can serve as a reward, a center, a discussion starter and much more. Regardless of how you use it, this board paints your Library as the welcoming hub of the school that it should be!
***Disclaimers & Corrections:
1) The image in the preview file of my 4’ x 8’ board above contains some elements not included here (the photo of the spinner, the miniature “books” and photos of items from my MakerSpace).
2) The Word doc mentioned in the "Items Included" section is NOT included in this listing.
• The title of the board: “The Game of LIBRARY”
• The game spaces with library-related events. The public domain font Viga was used to create these spaces if you wish to create additional spaces.
• The LIBRARY $ amount cards – some for the board and a stack of extras if kids are going to “play” the board
• A picture of a spinner I created.
• LIBRARY $ in color or grayscale