A puzzle worksheet featuring characters, themes and vocabulary from the story The Gift of the Magi by William Sydney Porter under the pen name O. Henry. This would make a great handout for early finishers or a fun homework assignment when studying this short Christmas story.
Puzzlers must look for the vocabulary words in all directions including backwards and diagonally and there are some overlapping words. This means it is a fairly challenging activity.
Here is the list of words: Christmas, Combs, Curls, Della, Flat, Fob, Gifts, Glass, Gold, Hair, Jim, Love, Madame, Magi, O. Henry, Parsimony, Pennies, Platinum, Sacrifice, Shabby, Sniffles, Sofronie, Watch.
If you like this worksheet puzzle, you might also like:
• Polar Express Word Search
• Christmas Carol Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥