If you want to introduce the fairy-tale "THE GINGERBREAD MAN" to your child for the first time or remember it in an interesting way then this source is for you.
Here you'll find 4 groups of activities.
1. Finger puppets.
• Cut out the characters and the holes for fingers.
• Play out the fairy-tale.
• Let your child enjoy different roles.
• Have fun!
2. Board Game "RUN, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN...".
• Cut out the cards with characters.
• Put the plan of the Gingerbread Man's walk on the table and ask your child who the GB comes across at first, later, etc.
• Moving on you may sing the GB's song (see the words on the path).
• Improve the skills of retelling!
3. GB Math(s).
• Take one of 7 cards.
• Read it to the child.
• Solve the problem.
• Write down the solution.
4. Do You Know Facts.
• Ask your child about the Gingerbread Man.
• When the ideas are over take out a card and read it.
• Do not forget to discuss it with your child!
This activities are based on the fairy-tale from the series "Ladybird First Favourite Tales".
Explore the world of the Gingerbread Man with fun!
You'll find both the colo(u)red and black-and-white versions of all activities.