PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you teaching your students about growth mindset? The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes by Mark Pett and Gary Rubinstein is a perfect picture book for teachers who want to provide fun instruction on the role of failure and/or making mistakes in growth mindset and fixed mindset perspectives.
Conceptually, these ideas are perfect for any level, but this literature unit was created with 2nd-6th graders in mind (2nd graders may need extra support with some of the activities).
You will find the following activities in this literature unit for The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes:
PLEASE NOTE: Since the questions and activities are opinion and experience based, there are NO answer keys.
WAIT! This literature companion is part of a Growth Mindset Literature Unit (MONEY-SAVING) BUNDLE!:
THE BUNDLE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING GROWTH MINDSET PICTURE BOOKS:
Do you want DAILY Growth Mindset Bell Ringers for ANY GRADE LEVEL? Choose your grade here:
You may also be interested in the following GROWTH MINDSET products:
GROWTH MINDSET ACTIVITY BUNDLE:
GROWTH MINDSET QUOTES BUNDLE:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVEFREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.