This book companion focuses on the life of two brilliant scientists: Temple Grandin and Albert Einstein. Through examining compare and contrast text structure and activities, students will learn how the lives of these two are similar in so many ways.
Inside You Will Find
• 1 page of ideas/credits for the teacher
• 2 page close read on Albert Einstein
• 1 page examining Compare and Contrast Text Structure
• 1 note taking page for students use
• 1 Venn Diagram comparing Temple Grandin and Albert Einstein
• 1 Was Albert Einstein Autistic close read
• 1 compare and contrast text structure page for the close read
• 1 "In my Opinion" Writing prompt
• 1 A Special School close read
• 1 A Special School comprehension page
• 1 Venn Diagram to compare Temple's school experience and those found in the close read
Everything you need to make a great The Girl Who Thought in Pictures book study!!
Try out a sample of The Girl Who Thought in Pictures product for r FREE
Please be sure to follow me for new products, 1/2 price for a limited time! Also, all TPT Teachers love feedback! Please take a minute after you download to share how you feel about any product you download!
Thanks, Julie from The Best Days :)
Follow The Best Days on Facebook
Follow The Best Days on Instagram
Follow The Best Days at The Best Days Blog