This activity package accompanies the book "The Girl Who Thought in Pictures" by Julia Finley Mosca. This inspirational story is about Dr. Temple Grandin who was diagnosed with autism as a child.
* Temple Grandin face and hands to be used to display any of the included worksheets
* Retell the Story of Temple Grandin Worksheet
* What I Know About Autism Worksheet
* Feeling Different Worksheet
* Thinking in Pictures Worksheet
* Temple and Me Venn Diagram
* Create an Invention Worksheet
* 6-page Create an Invention for a Farm Animal Project
You can download a sample of this package HERE. The three sample pages are included in this activity package.
** This product may be printed and photocopied by the original purchaser only and may not be shared, copied or distributed in any way. Please respect the copyright of my products by directing your colleagues to my store. Multiple licences must be purchased if you wish to use this resource with other teachers.
Follow my Facebook page for giveaways and updates!
Thankyou for visiting Mrs Strawberry!