Bingo is a fun way to review the novel The Giver
by Lois Lowry. Use this game to help students prepare for the unit test. This is a fun way to review at the end of the novel.
✥ Teacher Directions
✥ 3 pages of flashcards with the characters, symbols, and terms and descriptions/definitions on them (For both teacher use during the game or students can use them review the text.)
✥ 30 different Bingo Game Cards (If you have more than 30 students in a class you can put them in pairs or small groups.)
✥ 1 blank bingo game card for you to write in whatever you want.
☆☆☆☆Please download the preview and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
This product is included in my unit for the novel listed here:
Activities and Handouts for the Novel The Giver by Lois Lowry
• Wonder Bingo Review Game
• 1984 Bingo Review Game
• A Midsummer Night's Dream Bingo Review Game
• A Raisin in the Sun Bingo Review Game
• Hamlet Bingo Review Game
• Literary Terms Bingo - 30 game cards
• Macbeth Bingo Review Game
• Othello Bingo Review Game
• Romeo and Juliet Bingo Review Game
• The Great Gatsby Bingo Review Game